Saturday, May 22, 2010

Things That Don't Suck



I must be fair. Here are some things that (surprisingly, in some cases) don't suck.
  1. Watching the Orlando Magic get embarrassed in the NBA playoffs - For a sports team that's never won anything, they sure run their mouths a lot. Dwight Howard shutting his mouth will not suck.
  2. Being a teacher in June, July, and most of August - You probably already knew this. You probably think I'm lucky. I'm actually smart. I knew what I was doing when I chose a career.
  3. The African Acrobats at Circus Circus - This may be the biggest surprise on the list. Circus Circus in Las Vegas has free circus acts, most of which suck. Not this one. The African Acrobats (supposedly from Kenya) are awesome.
  4. Being married - Who would have thought this. Marriage is one of the few milestones in life that does not disappoint. You can throw in having children with things that don't suck too.

No comments:

Post a Comment