Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2010 NBA Playoffs: Joakim Noah is a Loser


I'm not referring to Joakim Noah's basketball skills. He's a good player on a bad team. I'm referring to his comments about Cleveland's nightlife. I'm not from Cleveland, although I am a Northern Ohio native. I haven't been to Cleveland in several years. Other than its sports teams, I could give a hoot about Cleveland.

Dear Joakim Noah:
  1. You're not funny. Criticizing the city of the team you're playing against isn't funny. It's tired. It's selfish. It does nothing more than draw attention to yourself.
  2. You equate the worth of a city with its nightlife. Grow up. I'm sorry you can't find a decent skank after midnight.
  3. You play for Chicago, not exactly a paradise. In Italian it means "I crap." It's cold. It has the most corrupt political system in the country and has produced the most corrupt president in our nation's history.
  4. Your team sucks. Bottom line is the Bulls aren't any good. Shut your mouth and start talking after you win a playoff series.
P.S. Enjoy the rest of the 2010 NBA playoffs. You'll be done soon.
P.P.S. I don't really think you're a loser. I actually admire your work ethic. It's just that sometimes I get behind a keyboard and think I'm a tough guy. Please don't kick my butt if we ever meet. Go Cavs!

No comments:

Post a Comment